The JA will be on a trip for most of the weekend and, let’s be honest, when he’s away it gives me free rein to do whatever I want (insert evil laugh here). Here are some things that I’m looking forward to doing while he’s out of town (in no particular order):
1. Watching girly tv shows/documentaries. I realized this morning that I forgot to cancel our trial of Amazon Prime, so we’re stuck with it for a year. Add that to our recent addition of an Apple TV and I may or may not be found on the couch for the majority of my free time this weekend.
2. Hogging the bed. Truth: when the JA gets out of bed in the morning, I slowly stretch out and take over his side. It might be the time where I get my best sleep…but don’t tell him that. He already thinks my goal is to take all the covers while simultaneously booting him off the side of the bed.
3. Attending a wedding. But not just ANY wedding…stay tuned for more details on Monday.
4. Meg’s Miles. I’m taking a (semi) rest day so my legs can be fresh for tomorrow’s run. I’m dedicating my mileage tomorrow to Meg Menzies who was killed by a drunk driver while on her Monday morning run. Be safe out there, friends. (For more information and to participate, click here.)
5. Lots of snuggles with this guy. He started his heart worm treatment this week and so we’re trying to give him a bit of extra lovin’ to lessen the fact that we can’t play as much anymore. It’s a tough job, but I guess I can make it happen.
What do you enjoy doing when you’re home alone? (Keep it family friendly, please.)